Thinking out loud

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

At NYC

I've been in NYC since Wednesday last and I must confess, this place is crazy. Last week, the cold seemed impossible to tolerate and people here said that it was unseasonably warm. I thought they were nuts. And then today happened. Its been snowing for the last 4.5 hours and the temperature has dropped to 6 degrees below 0. The office is heated but even looking out at the falling snow gives me the shivers. Bad time to come to New York. Very bad time.

4 Comments:

  • It will get warmer in 2-3 weeks now :) No worries.

    By Blogger Shweta, at 7:36 PM  

  • I sure hope so. The weather's clear today. But the forecasts for the next few days are not good. And I don't like it :(

    By Blogger Parijat, at 9:50 AM  

  • Welcome :)

    By Blogger kaushik, at 7:05 PM  

  • chill out and enjoy the snow!
    Neha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home